GNLD's intestine-targeted Enzyme Digestive Aid is a high-potency, comprehensive mixture of plant-derived enzymes for protein, fat, and carbohydrate digestion, enhanced by ox bile and dehydrocholic acid. Our Targeted Delivery Technology uses a special "enteric coating? to protect capsule contents from destruction by stomach acid and assure that active enzymes reach your intestines, where they support optimal digestion.
Protease helps cleave protein into amino acids. Amylase aids carbohydrate breakdown into saccharides. Lipase, bile salts and dehydrocholic acid help prepare dietary lipids for absorption. These digestive agents promote healthy, stress-free digestion and optimum nutrient availability.*
5 reasons to promote optimal intestinal digestion with Enzyme:
- Exclusive pH-triggered enzymes promote optimal nutrient uptake at the exact point in the digestive tract where they can be utilized best!*
- High-potency plant-based enzymes.*
- Complete digestive formula contains all three major types of digestive enzymes to support digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates ? your body?s sources for caloric energy.
- Broad-spectrum activity. Amylases aid carbohydrate breakdown; lipase, ox bile salts, and dehydrochloric acid help prepare dietary lipids for absorption, and proteases help cleave protein into amino acids.
- Targeted delivery technology. Enzymes protected against harsh stomach acid to guarantee safe delivery of active agents to the intestinal tract.
SUGGESTED USE: 2 to 4 tablets daily, immediately or with meals.
Advisories and Precautions
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Packaged with safety seal.